Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guess it's time to jump on the blog wagon

For a few years now I've heard the term "blog" used by young and old as well as famous and not so famous folks. I get what a blog is, and I think I get why the blogging phenomenon caught on - and appears to be here to stay. 

As a public relations professional, I should know better than to allow myself to be a Luddite. However, that's just what I've done with blogging. Now, I feel as though I have some massive catching up to do in order to fully utilize this blogging deal. And I'm a little apprehensive about the whole thing. 

As a result, this is my first feeble attempt at blogging. Sure, I could do better. Sure, I wish this, my first blog entry, could be some masterpiece that would forever have its own place in the vast world wide web. But that's not the case today. Instead, I simply share a few insignificant thoughts and perhaps a little bit of fear regarding the now infamous blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment